Monday, June 29, 2009

Deuce

Hello

Ok, first thing--sorry, but I keep forgetting to look for the airline stuff. And please get that mini PMG. It would help out soo much. Are you going to send the Ipod or no?

It's 108 today. :) yay.

It rained a couple of days ago (weird). Anyway, when it rains in Vegas all the oil on the street comes out or something and it gets VERY slick. So we were biking home and it started to rain, just over us. And it followed us. Maybe Heavenly Father is trying to tell us something. Yeah, so we were biking home fast to get out from under the cloud. We were almost home when I hear (yes, I can hear even with my one ear) Elder Scott bailed and almost started crying. So I looked back and slammed on my brakes (not smart) and then I go flying too. Elder Scott got it worse but I ruined my shirt. My second bike wreck in a month. Maybe God is trying to tell me to step it up.

Glad to hear that Jeff and Brian are getting their Scout stuff done. Oh, man, I remember wilderness survival. That's a fun merit badge. I remember when I did the camp out requirement. It was super cold so I got up in the middle of the night and built a fire. Then I slept good.

haha Scout camp food was awesome at Friedlander. haha.

Well, thanks for the support. Hope Grandma's OK.

Love Elder Richards.

No comments:

Post a Comment