Monday, July 6, 2009

We have an investigator! Booyah

Hey!
OK first thing. That letter is from my English teacher Ms. Miller. Senior year we wrote letters to ourselves. I knew it was coming soon. I should have told you it would. Thanks for sending it to me.

My tooth feels fine now. But my teeth are weird. I think it's just gone into remission. That's what that tooth does. It hurts really bad for like a week. Then goes away just as quickly as it came. I'm fine, don't worry. I think the amoxicilon (cant spell) worked. It's all good now.

I did send that stuff in for my plaque. The scripture is Matt 28: 19-20.

I'm fine those bike wrecks weren't really like huge bike wrecks. But i have to bleach my shirts now.

Tell Ellen to suck it up haha. I'm tired all the time. It's 107 degrees outside.

OK so what is the problem with the Ipod?

Jeff is going to love EFY. I can't believe I'm saying this but he is a stud. lol. Beware of pride, though. Just because all the girls are gonna be over you doesn't mean you are better than anyone. haha.

I heard Micheal Jackson died. And the Oxyclean guy (he had a cool beard) and one of Charlies Angels. Isn't that weird that well known people usually die around the same time? Like Gordon B Hinckley and the Greek Priest (or something). Weird.

I also heard Robert Pattinson got hit by a taxi in NY while trying to run away from fans. hahahaha. Sorry but it proves he isn't a real vampire. He has spray on abs in the new movie. I saw in a magazine while chillin at the dentist's. haha.

The ceiling fan in our room broke. The good news is that I won't hit my face on it when I wake up anymore. Bad news... it's sooo hot I can barely sleep at night.

Sorry, I keep forgetting to get the flight ticket. I know it's in my suitcase somewhere. But I keep forgetting because we have been busy recently. We have a investigator! He is solid too. Booyah. Finally after much prayer fasting and searching, Heavenly Father provides us with a precious soul to teach. I'm not gonna lie. I was at my breaking point. I was feeling a little discouraged. I knew that this was going to be hard. But I also knew that if we had faith in the Lord that he would bless us for our dedication and efforts.

We have been working with a part member family. Jason and Brittney. Jason says that he would go to church if his wife would. He wants to but he doesn't want too go without her. He is gonna help us try to get her to Church and feel the spirit.

Howey (the huge Samoan) is doing really well. His bro Mark is still going to Church and now we are going to work with his other bro, Star and get him active. We can do it. As long as we have faith and trust in the Lord.

That's it for this week. We are still looking for more people. Just a lot of tracting and praying. Thank you for your prayers.

Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment