Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm soo pumped

This letter was sent to Beth this week as she wrote instead of me. Elder Richards put the subject line of "England is lame. Vegas is much better."

Yo,

Thanks for the sisterly wisdom. It really helps. Especially now.

I found the flight stuff. I'll send it to her today or tomorrow. The flight number is DL1192. Could you guys put some Beethoven and some John Williams on the Ipod? I have been wanting to listen to some classical music for awhile now. I can only take so much of Mo Tab. thanks.

We got a investigator! I'm soo pumped. I might have told you this before but I'm excited. We have a lesson with him tonight. I hope and pray that it goes well. We are gonna try and set him with a baptismal date too. I told you that I would have a baptism before Harry Potter comes out. :P

I know that if he truly prays to know if the things we teach are true that he will recieve an answer. We have been focusing a lot on the Book of Mormon this transfer. We have been challenged by the ZL's to make that a focus of our teaching--or one of the focuses.

Thats pretty much it. My emails are getting more and more lame now. Sorry. Stay cool.

love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment