Monday, June 22, 2009

Apple juice and biking do not mix.

Hola,

Thanks for the email addresses. And yes,I did get the stamps, thank you. I hope your back is doing better.

We are still looking for people to teach. We have been working with this one less-active who is doing really well. His name is Howey. He is a huge Somoan who just started boxing. He won his first fight a couple days ago. Knockout 3rd round. Man, I wouldn't want to fight this guy. We taught him and his brothers the first lesson and it was awesome. His brothers, who are less active too, sat in and they really felt the Spirit. Oh, man, it was intense. We got one of them crying. Howey's brother Mark went to Church for the first time in 3 years. That makes me so happy. I have really learned to love the people here. Even the ones who yell cuss words at us while they drive by. haha.
It's just amazing what the Spirit can do to people.

Missionaries get free Slurpies at this one 7 eleven. It's cool.

By the way, apple juice and biking do not mix.

Jeff, Brian and Luke better get their Eagles. Hopefully before I get home. If they don't, I will beat them.

You can try sending pictures through email. Send a picture of phat Eric. My trainer would love that haha.

Oh, so my root canal starting hurting so I went to the dentist. Dont worry, it didn't cost anything because Sister Tobler's dad checked it. Missionaries get it free. My root canal might be failing so I'm taking antibiotics and praying that it works.

I had In N Out burger for the first time. Holy cow, it's amazing. They have a secret menu thing. Don't ever order a Flying Dutchman. It's a joke. It's $4 for two buns. Just fyi.

It's been cloudy and humid. It finally rained a little bit. So now it's super hot. geez.

I have a question. Is Ellen using my Ipod? Could you send me her other one and put like Mo Tab, Beethoven, and like John Williams and stuff on it? I already have speakers. If you won't send it, that's cool. I don't really care but it would be nice to have.

I will try to get the airport stuff. The only thing I know is that I flew out on May 18. So I'll look for that stuff.

That's pretty much it. Thanks for the support.

Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment