Monday, June 8, 2009

Elder Scott was sooo jealous.

Hola

Ok, I just sent you a letter with pics. It should be there soon.

I don't know where the baggage receipts are. I know I have them somewhere but I thought you already fixed that. I think Dad told me in one of his letters that the airlines fixed it themselves. I don't know but I will look for the receipts if you still need them.

It is not a rule here that only family can send emails. But don't worry about giving my address to Alyssa. It's taken care of.

Those camel baks work out real well. That was a good idea for Scout Camp. I haven't been really using mine lately because it's not that hot. It's humid and windy here. It's weird. It just needs to rain. It has sprinkled a little bit but they say it really pours here. I can't wait.

Man, I really wanted to go to Palmyra someday, but you're right. Vegas is better!

It's good that Jeff will be busy. He would get along very well with the Tobler's son, Taft. He is always playing video games. Jeff is lucky, though, because whitewater rafting is super fun.

Can you get me Keith's email and stuff? I wanted to write him too.

My bike is in and it's awesome. The comfortable seat is phenomenal. Oh, man. You have no idea. Elder Scott was sooo jealous. I feel bad for him because he is constantly adjusting his bum. Ha,ha I just laugh at him.

Elder Scott had strep throat the last couple of days. It was torture. We had to stay inside all day. Ahhhhh. It's impossible to read scriptures all day. I wrote some letters and stuff but I wanted to go out and work soo bad. He's better now so we can finally go to work. Yay!

Yeah, so Cole (the recent convert who looks like Brian) got the Priesthood last week, yay, and he got to pass the Sacrament for the first time yesterday.

We moved a disabled war veteran last week too. It took us 7 hrs because it was just me, Elder Scott and one other companionship.
He showed us some of his bullet holes. It was wicked. He really appreciated us helping out. He's not a member and we were able to teach him a little bit on the drive over to his new place. But now he may be out of our area now. Bummer. He really liked the things we shared. The other elders will have to take over now.

That's been happening to us a lot. Like we got a call yesterday morning from a lady who had someone she wants us to teach. But she wanted him to go to the singles ward not our ward so we had to hand him off too. Bummer.

I'm sure that we will find someone to teach soon. We have to have faith that Heavenly Father will lead us to the people he has prepared for us. We must continue to do our best. Please continue to pray for us and all missionaries everywhere.

Love you all. Thank you for the support.

Elder Richards

P.S. I'll need more stamps soon. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment