Monday, August 23, 2010

Transfers

I'm glad you got the name back. I wasn't upset about it. I knew that it would turn out ok. I'm sorry she felt that way.
Sis Caniff did the cookies perfect. They were amazing.
Sister Dean wrote me a letter and wants you to update my blog so she can send it to Chris.
I sent a letter to Aunt Joyce. I want to send one to Aunt Janet. I've been meaning to for awhile now. So if you could get her address to me asap I would really like to write her a letter.
Poor Elder Woestman. I pray that he gets better and hope that never happens to me.

We got our transfer calls. Elder Sellers is going to Reno. I'll miss him a lot. He is the man. I will be staying here in Lone Mountain (Zone of Liberty) and I will be training again.

I'm excited about this upcoming transfer. We gave talks in the Valley Vista ward yesterday. It was a really cool experience. We talked on Personal Revelation as it relates to the Restoration. We were pretty aggresive with them. I was practically begging them for referals. I felt afterwards that I may had been to bold with them but we got a referral! It was cool. Elder Sellers is bummed though because he leaves tomorrow so he won't be able to meet them. I look forward to it. We got some other referrals as well. We are still in the process of trying to contact them.

Well, that's all I really have... today we are going to say goodbye to a lot of people. Elder Sellers has been here for his entire mission (6 months) so the list is long lol. Elder Sellers is the man. I'll miss him. He will do a lot of good in Reno (because he is the man). He will be serving in the Lakeside, Skyline and Truckee River wards in case you were wondering.

Peace out ya'll. Keep the faith.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment