Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge

ummm thanks for the paragraph. I don't really have anything new to write about soo...... I love you.

come with me... and youll see... in a world of pure imagination.

if you want to veiw paradise.. simply look around and view it. anything you want to..... do it.

want to change the world.... theres nothing... to it.

Ask yourself something. When was the last time you shared the Gospel with someone?
If things go wrong in missionary work, you can only say 4 words. "What can I do?" or "What can I change?" You cannot change the agency of others you can only change yourself. So do it and make it happen. Pray to find someone who is prepared to hear the Gospel. And when that person comes around please follow the promptings of the Spirit and DO IT. Keep a Book of Mormon or a pass along card with you at all times. Make it happen and when you have that missionary experience email me the story. I want to hear from everyone. Will you do it?

Love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment