Monday, June 21, 2010

What?

What? Colin's baptized? When did he turn 8? What is goin on? Oh well. Congrats Colin!

I want you all to know that i have one of the coolest and most pure hearted companions ever.
We went out tracting and no one answered their doors. Typical. But we did hear a lot of dogs scratching on the doors. After tracting Elder Sellers looked over at me and said "I wish we could teach the animals. They would listen to us" How true is that? We run into people day after day who just reject us becasue their hearts are hard and they don't really know who we are. If they would just humble themselves and listen for even a brief moment and try to hear the still small voice, then they would KNOW. But the natural man kicks in and they are unable to recieve the message that we share. The natural man is an enemy to God. I try hard each and every day to be humble and to love the people. Even those who reject us. I know that one day they will know the truth. Everyone will know that Jesus is the Christ one day. And those who do not humble themselves will get their reward. But again, I must not condem these people. They may not be ready now but later they may be prepared to hear the Restored Gospel. I love this Gospel I know that it is true. He is Risen!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment