Monday, June 28, 2010

really? spaghetti again?

AHHHHH!
Please no more spaghetti. If I get spaghetti one more time this week, I will... probably not do anything. I'll just suck it up and eat it anyway. But I keep getting sick afterwards so I might have to tell them beforehand not to make spaghetti. The reason we get it all the time is because it's cheap, easy and you can make a lot of it. Then they make us eat it all because "I don't want any left overs. You're Elders not Sisters, eat more! eat eat EAT!" ahhhhhhhhhh. So remember before you feed the Elders, ask them first "what do you NOT want?" not spaghetti!

So the Elder that Lisa saw is Elder Gregson. He just right now came up and told me that he met Lisa. haha He told me just when I just read your email.

So this week was kinda slow. A lot of our investigators are out of town (of course, it's hot). So a lot of visits and tracting. But we still managed to pull off 10 lessons this week. And we worked hard for those. I made it a goal to get at least 10 lessons each week this transfer.

President McCracken leaves today. :( It's a real bummer but I'm looking forward to meeting President Black. I made it a goal to support him because this is his first time as a Mission President. I really love President McCracken. I will miss him a lot. A lot of missionaries are afraid of the transition but I'm confident that President Black will be just as cool. Still though... President McCracken fought Satan on top of the Luxor and the Stratoshpere. haha.

love ya
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment