Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Home--In Vegas!

Hey
Well I'm here in Las Vegas again. Just in time for summer, yay. I wasn't able to email yesterday because I was on a bus riding down to Vegas. When I saw the strip I felt at home. Yes, I know that is weird. I'm serving in the Lone Mountain Zone with Elder Sellers. He's a funny guy. He's from Georgia and he is a cartoonist. I don't know much about him though. He's been out for 3 months so I'm polishing him. and..... I get a car! yay. Vegas in the summer with a car won't be so bad right?... hmmm let me think about this.... 100 degrees in a small enclosed vehicle with your companion and very crappy AC...... can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!

That's all I really have to say. The Church is still true.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment