Monday, June 7, 2010

I Love Vegas

Hello (hello) hello (hello) we welcome you today!

The area is doing well. We had a baptism. Gabriel Gallegos was baptized. He's 9. I didn't really get to know him well before he was baptized but I got to plan his whole baptism. It was kinda stressful. The missionary I was following just kinda left everything for me to do. So trying to get people's signatures and planning everything was really stressful for me and my companion, Elder Sellers. But we managed to figure it all out and it was a really nice baptism.

Yesterday we had 8 hours of church. Wow that is a long time to be in church. I loved it though.

This area is so legit. I love it. I want to stay here for awhile if President will let me. I love the members here. For example, the Andrews. They have a tradition that anybody who eats in their home for the first time has to sing a song. Any song they want. hahaha. So I sang them Phantom of the Opera, both parts. It totally blew them away. They weren't expecting that. haha. Good times.

Anyway the work is going well. Thank you for your prayers and loving support.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment