Monday, May 3, 2010

It's all downhill from here

Hey
I'll be calling on Sunday at about 4 here. So that's 7 pm there. I hope that's ok. Congats Dad. Be careful or you could be the next Bishop.

This week was cool. Got to go to the Temple. That's always good. It's just so relaxing. I be chillin in the hood feeling the Spirit. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! Well, yeah it can. But right now I feel good.

Man, Elder Fish is whipping me into shape big time--taking me up hills and we have been teaching alot of lessons. Our stats look really good. I know that the Lord has blessed us with His Spirit. The Holy Ghost is the real teacher. I'm just an insturment. The mouthpeice. I'm like a trumpet. sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. The mantle that missionaries hold is so great. The Lord is trusting us with his children. That is why we need to constantly repent. To empty the spit valve on our trumpet or the spirit cannot be as strong. It can't make the note that will let these people know the truth. We need the Spirit!

The Church is true. Christ Lives! Hurrah for Israel!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment