Monday, May 17, 2010

balder DASH!

Hey

I got the memory card, thanks. I can't remember if I sent one of the older ones though that I still have with me. I may have been saving it for when I got the new one back so I'll send that one too.

We had a pretty rough week this week. Lots of things just not going well. Our baptism cancelled at the last minute. Madison's mom wont let her be baptized now all the sudden. Elder Fish kept getting bloody noses throughout the day. I got 2 flat tires in one day. A lot of lessons cancelled on us. Our other investigator, Ted, is super depressed and won't commit to the stop smoking program. Just one thing after another. BUT I still know that my Heavenly Father and my Savior love me. I could literally feel the Savior's arms around me comforting me through these trials that I face. It may have been a hard week but it was also one of the best weeks. I learned a lot. I wouldn't trade this week for anything. Things will be much better next. NO unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing!

I love ya

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment