Monday, May 10, 2010

Knights of Cydonia

Hallo

It was good talking to you guys. Elder Fish wants to see recent recent photos. So send some on the email. Here's my week.

It was a good week. We got into a couple of bashes. Those things are a waste of time. Elder Fish used to like to bash but it's stupid. It's like wrestling with a pig. You both get muddy but the pig likes it. I don't waste my time with them. I just share my testimony and invite them to pray and read the Book of Mormon. I've done my job. I've invited them to come unto Christ and fufilled my purpose. I'm not going to waste my time with them. I could be using that time for those people who are prepared to hear the message. So dont bash! It's stupid.

I was so tired all week. But we went out anyway like we are supposed to. We tracted into a guy named Greg. When we first started talking to him he wasn't interested. Then we offered service. He said no and we went our way. Then as we finished up the last door and were about to leave, he called us back from the end of the street. He has been having problems with his back and he needs to paint his fence. So we will be helping him with that in a couple of weeks. I look forward to meeting with him again. Thank the Lord for bad backs.

Madison Frank is going to be baptized on May 15. yay!

love

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment