Monday, May 24, 2010

More Bold Sauce

I got Ellen's letter. I remember Elder Copeland. I went out with him a couple of times. I thought he would be home by now. Weird. Tell him I said hi.

We had a wonderful Zone Conference this week. Our last one with President McCracken. He is leaving on June 20th. I was so sad when i found that out. I'm going to miss President and Sister McCracken so much. I love them. I'm sure our new mission President Black will be good though. Anyway we learned about Bold Sauce. Being more Bold when teaching and testifying. Bold sauce is a liquid made of 3 main ingredients : Faith, Desire for the work, and Croutons. yesiree. Bold sauce is guaranteed to make you more Bold.

Well that is pretty much it actually. I know my email is kinda boring but hey, the Church is still true. Love ya,

Elder Richards

PS It's transfer calls on Saturday. I have a feeling I'm getting transferred back down to Vegas for the summer again. yay for me.... crap

No comments:

Post a Comment