Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tell Beth happy birthday for me.

I'm mailing that package pretty soon. Just hold onto it for me.

I had the flu all week. Balderdash. It rained and snowed and our area is full of hills and mountains. But that didn't stop us. We went out and taught a lot of lessons last week. I was still kinda miserable because of the flu. But I got a blessing and some meds and a slurpee and now I'm all better.

This area is actually a very good area to tract. It's very surprising. I've never had a whole lot of success with tracting but here it's all good. We tracted into a lady named Eddy. We taught her the whole first lesson. It was awesome. That had never happened to me. It was cool.

Funny. I'm rooming with Elder Uland. I knew him before the mission. He was in my group at EFY. Small world.
Another funny. I'm now in the same Ward that my super greenie is in.

Sorry I don't have a lot to write this week. But I've got great news. Mary and Micah (in my last area) have a baptismal date for May 29th! yay I'll still be here in the area to see them get baptized. Sweeet. The Church is true.

love ya
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment