Monday, April 5, 2010

Reno weather is ridiculous

Hey

It snowed this moring, now it's raining and the sun is shining brighter then ever. This place is ridiculous. haha I love it though.
Yes I want the rest of the conversion story.
I might still be able to go to the Temple, i'll let you know.
Sorry about the April Fools call. If it makes you feel any better, Bro Wanlass got me back big time. I almost flipped out. I love that guy though. Don't be mad at him, it was all my idea.

We finally set Jim Farley with a baptismal date for April 17. That guy has progressed so well its amazing. We finished all the lessons with him and he's really anxious to be baptized. He told us that Elder Marsh and I were the perfect missionaries for him. He really didn't like Elder Smith and said that he didn't look forward to lessons with him. But he loves us and he wants to be baptized before I get transferred because he wants us both to be there for it. Sister McCombs should be getting baptized that day too. But we are a little worried about her. We haven't been able to see her in a little while because she is pregnant and tired. I don't know what's going to happen with her. Hopefully she will go down on April 17 also.

So General Conference was amazing. I really loved Priesthood session. The talk on patience by Elder Utchdorf was just what I needed to hear.
Funny story: during General Conference Saturday session a guy started cuddling with my companion. His name is Ramen (yes like the noodles). He's got some mental disabilities. Anyway he sat down next to Elder Marsh, then by the 3rd talk he had his arms wrapped around his arm and fell asleep. He stayed like that the whole rest of the conference. Then after he woke up, Ramen started hugging all the missionaries for like 5 mins each. I love that guy.
funnier story: On Sunday during General cCnference, Ramen came in and sat next to me this time. Then he had his arms wrapped around my arm. haha. I think Ramen wanted to know which of the 2 of us were better cuddlers. I think I won because he kept trying to stroke my hair and he ate all my candy.

Oh and we didn't get to go to Tahoe today becasuse it's snowing like crazy down there.

I hope you all had a happy Easter.
Christ lives and He loves us. He is Risen!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment