Monday, April 12, 2010

Everyone here hates the chili

Hey,

Thanks for the Easter package. Everyone here hates the chili. They say it's like soup. I dont care, I like it.

The work is starting to pick up. We have four investigators with baptismal dates. Jim Farley and Elisha McCombs should be going down this Saturday. Then we have Mary and Micah who have accepted to be baptized but haven't picked out a date yet. That saturday is also transfer calls. So if you dont hear from me next week it's because I got transfered and I won't be able to email you until late that night. That's if I go to Vegas. I don't know if I'm leaving for sure though. The Ward is bummed because Elder Marsh and I are doing well together. Mount Rose and South Meadows have had a lot of bad missionaries in the past, missionaries that don't want to do anything. I will be very sad if I leave because I really want to see Mary and Micah get baptized. She is so funny. She is like a female Chris Farley. I will miss her a lot.

We had Zone Conference last week. It was a really good one. The AP's gave a training about spiritual wounds that can distract from the work. It helped my comp a lot. He got john'd last week. It was funny because he had a watch that said i love G. B. on the band. Well last sunday we were wrestling and the band broke. Then i was like "Dude! your gonna get john'd tomorrow!" and he did haha.

I had a dream the night before Zone Conference about something President McCracken talked about in his training. So I dreamed about a huge wall and I was trying to look over it to see the sunset but I couldnt because I'm short. So I needed a leg up by the Holy Ghost. So he gave me a leg up and I saw the horizon. Then President gave a training about a similar thing. He did an activity where he had a chalkboard and the Elder couldn't see over it. He needed to get on a chair to see over it. Anyway it was sick with it.
Thank you for your prayers. You can send the temple cards if you want.
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment