Monday, August 31, 2009

Vegas is waaaaay better

Hola Bicicleta,

It's hot out here. Tell Beth Vegas is waaaaay better. The members are nicer too :P

I have a Canon power shot A1000 IS. The reason my pictures are so nice is because I know how to hold a camera still. ooooo Ellen, you just got burned!

We caught a awesome tarantula a couple days ago. It's huge. We still have it. We put it in some 2 part resin to make it into a little statue thing. It didn't turn out very well but I like it. I'll send pics or will try to on the email.
I want to see pictures of England too.
And, could you send me the best picture you can find of Phat Eric?

Oh and next time we go to the Temple you can send a lot more.

No more elementary school? Now that is weird.

The work is still chugging along. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. We visited a couple less active families and they were so excited to see us. They said that we arrived at the perfect time because they have been wanting to come back to Church.
Faith plus prayer equals the Lord provides.
boo yah.

There was a incident with Peter so he needs a little time right now. That's a bummer. But, he said that he will call us when he is ready. All we can do is pray now.

Thanks for everything!
Love you all.

Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment