Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coincidence.....I THINK NOT!

Definition of "shizzle": Shizzle just means like "awesome" or "tubular"

Yo,

Last week was okay. Peter still hasn't fully committed to baptism but he is getting there inch by inch. I'm pretty sure it will happen. He just needs to continue praying. He misses Elder Scott though. Elder Crumly is a good teacher but everyone teaches different. He still likes me though.

Tell Beth that I want to meet her future English husband before she gets married to him. He will probably be loaded so he won't mind taking a trip to Vegas. Hey, maybe they could get married in the Vegas Temple so that I can come. I can totally get that approved. hahaha.

Had a awesome experience at the Temple today. I did do the names you sent me and I will send those out today along with the camera card. Anyway we have a part member family that we have been working with and I have been praying like crazy to know what to teach them. The thing about this family is that the wife knows alot about the Church--like she went to Seminary and everything. She has read the Book of Mormon but she has also read alot of anti stuff too so she has a lot of questions. She wants them all answered but we don't know all of the answers. So, I have been struggling on what to teach her. We finally got them to agree to sit down with us so we can teach Brittney. Jason wants to be active but he doesn't want to go to Church without her. And it's hard to schedule an appointment with them because they are both nurses and work alot.

So, we were in the Temple and I ran into Jason's parents. Coincidence... I THINK NOT! I talked with them for awhile and they told me to work with Jason. They think that if he goes she will follow but that he is afraid she wont like it. So I have an idea now of what their needs are. That was cool.

Anyway thanks for everything. Love ya all. Keep praying for me.

Love,

Elder Richards

PS Brian, I don't care. GI Joe is balderdash!

No comments:

Post a Comment