Monday, August 3, 2009

Not fair, puppy eyes never worked for me

subject line of email: Not fair, puppy eyes never worked for me, haha [refers to how Beth got Dad to let her have a kitten in the house]

Hola

Yes, I got the mini Preach My Gospel. It's great. Thanks

The temple date is the 19th, I think. It's like the beginning of the next transfer. My friend from EFY should be coming in this transfer. Cool beans

Nauvoo is the schizzle. A lot of people here have never seen the Nauvoo Temple. I've been there 5 times. Totally sweet.


The only news I have is Peter is still progressing. He is keeping the commitments and he really wants to know if it is true. He grew up Catholic and his only hang up is that he feels the Spirit when we teach him. But he also felt the Spirit when he went to his other church too. We told him that the Catholic church has partial truth but not the fullness. They testify of truth and the Spirit could tell you that what they said is true. But not all of it. That's kinda confusing.

Did Dad have any of the same experiences with his conversion? Any advice for Peter?

I love you all. Stay cool.

Love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment