Monday, August 10, 2009

We are here to help everyone.

Subject Line of Letter: Ellen, just give Zac Efron like another 2 months.

Hola,

Cool beans. Well, transfers are tomorrow. Elder scott is going to Reno north to be a Zone Leader. haha. He skipped District Leader and went straight to ZL. Only one other Elder (Elder Smith) has done that and he is now AP (Assistant to the President). haha. He is super nervous about it.

I'm staying here at the West Oquendo Ward. My new companion is Elder Crumly. He is in my district so I know who he is so that's a relief. I don't have to worry about getting someone I have never heard of before.

Things are going good. Peter is still progressing. We showed him the hour long restoration video. You probably saw it at Palmyra. It's way spiritual. Anyway, after we saw it we all prayed together one by one to help Peter know it is true. Then he prayed. The Spirit was way strong. Peter could just see the love we have for him. He recognizes that we love him and we don't just want to convert him and get more members. We are here to help everyone. I think when people finally realize that, that's when their hearts are softened.

This is soo cool. I can't believe I have already been out almost 4 months already. Man time flies.

Stay cool everyone.

Love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment