Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Help! I can't see. It's dark in here. And I can hear laughing.

Hola

Sorry I couldn't email yesterday. The library was closed.

Thanks for sending the IPod. I haven't gotten it yet but the ZL's (Zone Leaders) should call me when it comes in. I really appreciate it.

Transfer calls are coming up not this Saturday but the one after that. I have a feeling that I'm going to be transferred. I don't want to go. But now that I just said that, I will.

It's funny how the Lord works. You get comfortable then BAM! He throws a nice hard challenge at you.
Or you think everything is going great and you're on top of the world then BAM! Humbling experience.

That's how I feel at the moment. Everything was going great with Peter and now he won't even accept our calls.
Quierston (another investigator) is really hard to get hold of because she has started school now.
Cole (the recent convert who looks like Brian) hasn't been to Church in awhile. He came this week though so things are getting better.
Courtney (another recent convert) is having a hard time with life and I don't know how to help her.

I love all of these people. I want to help them. That's the main reason that I want to stay. I'm doing my best. Just keep praying for me.

I love you all. Again thanks for all of your support.

Love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment