Monday, September 21, 2009

Transfers-300 miles every half transfer

Hello

gah, I'm getting transferred. I'm going to Meadows 1st and 3rd Ward. It's by where the 95 curves from East and West to North and South. Deuce. Packing is annoying but I'm making it. Still on a bike, though.

We go an average of 300 miles every half transfer. We got a speedometer. Anyway, I have been here for 3 transfers now so 600 x 3 equals 1800 miles. Wow. That's pretty crazy. I can definitely feel it.

It's so worth it though.

Anyway nothing new here either. Just transfers. My new companion is Elder Touchin. He better not try and touch me. I'll smack him. Just kidding. I hear he is pretty cool so I'm not too worried.

Well, I love you guys. Thanks for everything. The IPod is good. I love the talks. It's perfect, thanks. Look up TOA on ITunes. Their album is called Silence. They are way good.

Love,

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment