Monday, September 14, 2009

Just learn from it and move on

subject line: The members feed us too much, haha

Hey everyone,

No, I don't need the cards yet. We go to the Temple every 3 months and we just went at the beginning of this transfer. So I won't be going to the Temple again till the transfer after next. That's if I'm still in Vegas. I might get transferred way far away where we are unable to go to the Vegas or Reno Temple.

This week has been crazy. Not a good crazy. It seems like you all have been going through a hard time too. That's life. [Note: I do not know what Elder Richards is refering to here. jer]

So I guess the biggest change would be that we are not living with the Toblers anymore. Let's just say that my companion isn't the easiest guy to get along and this is the first time he has had to live with members.

Well, Brother Tobler is one of the nicest guys ever but you DO NOT want to tick him off. So, to make a long story short, we are no longer living with the Toblers. We are staying with the Williams until President McCracken can figure something out.

It's kinda depressing because I love Brother Tobler. I love him and his family and I have bonded with them. I can't help but love them. They are a great, strong faithful family. I wish that I could have stayed but my companion cannot. I'm gonna miss them.

So that was my big experience for the week. It totally stinks but I have to just learn from it and move on. There is more work for me to do. I trust that the Lord knows what is best for me and for my area.

I love you all, thank you for your prayers and support. They really help.

Love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment