Monday, November 1, 2010

Love

This past week has been particularly hard on me. My companion Elder Kraft is going home. I don't know all of the details. All I know is that there have been some problems at home. That really isn't any of my business though. I love Elder Kraft so much. This was really unexpected. I want you all to know that Elder Kraft is a great man. He is probably one of the most spiritual people I have ever met. He has a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He will be returning back to the mission in 6 months and that is proof of his faithful testimony. He just needs to clear some things up back home so that he can serve the Lord with all of his heart, might, mind and strength. He will make a great missionary. he already is a great missionary. He has taught me so much. I am so grateful that I had a chance to serve with him, to be his trainer. But more importantly, to be his friend. I will miss him dearly.

Don't worry about me though. I will be fine. This is probably one of the hardest experiences that I will have to go through on my mission but I can depend on my Savior. I know that my Redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives. He Lives!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment