Monday, November 22, 2010

This is the Christ!

OK so first thing. Don't send me any shirts or pants. A member here noticed my tight pants and shirts and went and bought me some new ones. The members here are really too nice.

My first week here has been kinda rough. I've been sick all week. I'm still recovering right now. It's been really cold out and my jacket doesn't fit me anymore. I have a sweater but I'm going to get a jacket
today.

I finished the Book of Mormon again and guess what... it's still true.
I followed the counsel of Moroni and asked God the Eternal Father in the Name of Christ if this book is true. And by the power of the Holy Ghost I received my answer. It is true. It truly is another Testament of Jesus Christ. And because the Book of Mormon is true, I know that Jesus is the Christ, Joseph Smith is a prophet, and the work I'm doing here in Las Vegas is the work of the Lord. How great is my calling!

The area is doing quite well. We have a couple of baptisms coming up in the next couple of weeks. I'm lovin the area. I'm lovin my companion. and I'm lovin the bike haha. I'm pretty much livin the dream. He is risen!

Elder Richards

PS My companion's name is Elder Wiscombe by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment