Monday, January 4, 2010

A mission is like a box of chocolates

Heyyyyyyyyyy

I got your letters. Thanks. But you misspelled Brian's name. You spelled it "brain".

The week was a little slow because of the new year. On New Year's it was a non-proselyting day so we got together with the other zones and played war ball. It was awesome. I got pretty messed up though because Elder Checketts and I ran into each other. Checketts is huge. Just imagine a brick wall with legs. It was like a looney tunes scene. He hit me and I spun around in a circle about 2 1/2 times. Yeah, it really hurt.

We had a awesome lesson with a new investigator named Robin last night. She really felt the Spirit and we committed her to baptism on the 23rd of Jan. It was wonderful. Her boyfriend has been less active but he is coming back. They are coming together now. Sweeeeeet.

Well, that was pretty much it. Can you send me some cookies? No bake and pumpkin cookies? Please? I didn't get Aunt Jan's package yet. Do you know when she sent it?

I love you. The Church is true. It makes sense.

Love
Elder Richards

PS did you know that dragons are in the Book of Mormon? 1 nephi 17:41 "fiery flying serpents"

No comments:

Post a Comment