Monday, January 18, 2010

Pshaw

Yo

I've been wondering--where is McKay Wells? What is he doing? Did Beth serve around an Elder Whitehorse in Bolivia?

Well, my companion Elder Smith leaves in a week. We had splits with the AP's the other day, Elder Dickey. It was good to see him. He was my ZL (Zone Leader) in Redrock and it's been awhile.

We have been having lessons all week. Robin is doing really really well. It's kinda weird because usually its hard for investigators to overcome their problems. But with Robin, she doesn't have any issues with anything we have taught. She doesn't mind giving up coffee at all. She is really surprised that her migraines haven't been coming. She knows that her Heavenly Father has been helping her. What a great example. I tell her that every time I see her. She is awesome. Her baptismal interview is Tuesday and the baptism is on Saturday. Once again I have the honor of baptizing her. I am so blessed.

Thanks for everything. I'll need those Temple cards soon. And could you get some for the Sisters please? just two.

He is Risen!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment