Monday, January 25, 2010

I ate an octupus at a Chinese place (really, I did)

Hey

I've got the Temple cards. Don't worry about it. We go to the Temple next week.

This transfer I will be training. I don't know who he is yet. He has to drive up here tomorrow. I'm really happy. In case you were wondering, Elder Smith wasn't the best companion for me. He's kinda like Crumly except he didn't want to do anything. I was really depressed all transfer, but no longer. I feel on top of the world. I am finally free. Elder Smith is gone. Now I can get to work with my new companion.


Robin was baptized on Saturday. She is awesome. She has taught me more than I could ever teach her. She is such a great example. It blew me away when she gave up coffee that easily. She has so much faith that it seemed nothing to her. What really amazed me is her health. He had really messed up her leg snowboarding when we first met her. The doctor said that she may have torn something and her knee would never be the same until the resurrection (I added that last part). She was in a lot of pain. We gave her a blessing and and by the time of her baptism she was almost completely better. She isn't wearing the brace anymore. She walking normal now. She had no problems during the baptism itself. It's amazing what Heavenly Father is capable of. What a blessing it is to have the truth restored.

Thanks for prayers and support. They really helped me out. Especially this transfer. He is Risen! It makes sense.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment