Monday, December 28, 2009

Glory to the new born King!

Hey Hey Hey

I had a good Christmas. I did get a hold of Scott and Kevin. It was really nice talking to you all. It was good to hear that Ben got his mission call to San Diego. It's almost as good as Vegas. haha jk Congrats to Ben, I'm happy for him.

For Christmas we went from member to member eating, talking and being cheery. We got alot of candy and chocolate. Good stuff.

Missionary work was hard to do over the holidays but we did have a great lesson with Linda on Christmas Eve Eve. She is such a sweet lady. She really loves having us over. She has a lot of questions. We answer them the best we can and she says that we are "smart like whips." She is slowly progressing but she definitely feels the Spirit.

I love you. Keep praying for me and my companion.

love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment