Monday, December 14, 2009

Gah, transfers

Yo,

We had a busy week. We had a Christmas zone conference Wed, I had my 4th bike wreck on Friday, we had baptisms on Saturday (Danielle and Aalahni Cowart) and I'm getting transferred to Reno. Hurray! (sarcasm)

I'm going to Reno tomorrow (8 hour bus ride). My new companion is Elder Smith and I'm District Leader.

The Baptism went very well. Danielle picked me to baptize her and Aalanhi picked Touchin. I also got the opportunity to baptize DeAngelo Brooks (8) who is their younger brother. It really was an amazing experience. Touchin was so excited because this was the first time he got to baptize someone on his mission. It was great.

Zone conference was awesome. It was really spiritual and uplifting. Wow. And the Relief Society did a awesome job with lunch. We got to give out presents also. We couldn't spend money on it so I gave someone a coupon for a free magic trick. haha. Elder Shanks really liked it and he is working on it. I got a sick tie for Christmas.

Well, I got to get back to packing now. haha. The Church is true ladies and gentlemen. As Elder Lang would say. "I think you should pray about it."

love
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment