Monday, October 26, 2009

Just open the dam and baptize the heck out of them!

Subject Line: No more fried chicken! pleeease!

Nasty

Cool beans

First thing. Can I have some more stamps por favor?

Second thing. I saw Herbie the race car! No joke.

So concerning Dad's emailing idea, here is what I think. You know some won't like it. Some may not care. Some may like it. But I wouldn't do it. This is what I've noticed: If their hearts aren't prepared it will only push them away. So I would wait til they come to you. They know that your offer is always there. Their hearts need to be softened a little bit though. Well, that's what I noticed in Vegas but it could be totally different over there. As Elder Lang always says "I think you should pray about it."

This week has been really cool. We got a car! Temporally, but yay! President has noticed that our stats are going good and we are on foot. So he wants to see how we could do with a car. Sick! "just open the dam and baptize the heck out of them!"

We had to give a 1 am blessing the other night. It was cool because it was a less active referral we had visited a couple days before and we gave them our number. His grand daughter was really sick so he called us up. Coincidence? I think not! (what's that from, haha)

So I was chilling at a stop light and I was looking at the don't walk light across the street. I said to my companion "Dude, I swear ever third blink is slower" he was like "what?" I laughed.

Papa Joe is doing pretty good. We had to push back his baptismal date to November but he is still progressing. We have been running into a lot of people, some less active families who want their kids to be baptized. So we could have up to 15 baptisms next month. That would be phat!

Touchin is the man. He's way cool. I love that guy. He is the storyteller and I am the magician. He is Navajo. I don't remember if I told you that before.

So things are going good. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Boo yah. Love ya

Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment