Monday, October 5, 2009

I concur: Elder Holland booyah!

Hola Bicicleta

1. The Temple is next transfer I think. Transfer calls are on the 31st (haha spooky) I will probably stay in this area so yes, I can go to the Temple. You can send the cards if you want.

2. No, I'll call her tonight

3. It's fine now so stop worrying about it. I just had my toenail cut out. The guy didn't charge me because he is LDS. It's fine.

4. I don't need anything. and I think the IPod covers Christmas so thank you.

5. Send the cards back with the pics still on them. I'm gonna copy them to a cd at Walmart. Did you put them on the blog?

Conference was sweeeeet. Holland dominated. That was powerful.

We have a couple baptisms coming up. This one lady, Jessica, actually came to us and said that she wanted to be baptised. Sweeet. She has already had the lessons and all she needs to do is get married to her boyfriend. She is doing that this Thursday (we are invited cool!) then baptism on Saturday.

We set a guy named Papa Joe with a baptismal date. Oct 17th. He is a really cool guy and he will make a great member.

Out of time. Stupid 15 min computers. Love ya all. Thanks for everything.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment