Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey

I don't know what to write honestly. There is a lot of stuff going trough my head at the moment. I've just been sitting here for awhile trying to figure out something to write....

There seems to be a reoccurring theme that's been coming up in my studies. It started in sacrament with a talk titled the pitfalls of pride..... darn... here we go again! I swear I feel like the Nephites. So again I'm trying to work on my humility and patience. It just goes to show how imperfect we are. There needs to be a constant change and repentance. One day I'll learn. But that's only through my Savior Jesus Christ.

My time's up. I've been sitting here for awhile now. Sorry my email is kinda lame this week. Next week's letter should be much better. Just know that I am OK and I'm livin the dream.

He is Risen!

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment