Monday, December 20, 2010

Livin the Dream

Hey

I don't know what time I'm going to be calling on Christmas. We haven't set it up with a member yet. I will probably just call whenever. If you don't pick up then, oh well, I'll see you in May. I don't really care. No offense but I think emails every week are all I really need. I guess the phone calls are more for you.

We had a cool experience this week over Facebook. Now I didn't get on my facebook, a member got on for us. She has a friend in Wyoming who is interested in the Church. We got on her Facebook Chat and threw down the first lesson. It's amazing how we felt the Spirit while teaching over a long distance. It was really neat. We even committed him to baptism over Facebook. We got ahold of the missionaries over there and they went over and set him on Jan 31. Now how legit is that? If we can spread the Gospel over Facebook then anyone can. That was our highlight of last week. Things are kinda slow because all of our investigators are out of town for Christmas.

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment