Saturday, May 16, 2009

But we made eye contact. Boo Yah!

May 16, 2009 from the MTC

Hey Family,

By the time you get this I'll be in Vegas! Booyah! So Don't write back at this address. Love you all.

Oh yeah, and the memory card also. It contains all the pics that I took here at the MTC. There's like 500 pics soo...yeah. Oh, and there are some videos on there. They said you were allowed to take videos here, but not on the mission. But I don't really care that much. There are some pics of random people. I think I deleted those but I'm not sure. I took a lot of pics of the mountains cuz I've never seen them before. OK, the one pic of me and 3 others are starting from the left, me, Elder Warner, Elder Blakemore (The short one who looks like Seth Green), then Elder Hubbard. The other Elders and Sisters in the other pics are in the other district. They are gone now. I know their names bur I can't really mark the pics, soooo.....I think I will remember their names.

The Church is true. Please continue to support me and pray. I can't wait to spread the good word.

Love, Elder Richards

PS I met an Elder who is from Vegas West and is going to Cincinnati Ohio Mission. Ha, ha, we are just swapping out.

Oh yeah, Guess who came to devotional last week. Russell M. Nelson! That's 2 apostles in a row! We must need it or something. I got to hear from both the Russells. After Elder Nelson's talk, Elder Warner and I ran out of the room to see him leave. We were so close, but we weren't albe to shake his hand. But he did wave at me. We were like 20 feet away. But the other missionaries did the same thing so we couldn't get closer. But, we made eye contact. Boo Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment