Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm going to Vegas--Yeah Baby

May 5, 2009 from the MTC

Hey Everyone,

Elder Richards here (thats sounds so cool). Im totally living the dream here at the MTC. It is a very unique place. I feel like Im surrounded by a spiritual bubble that covers the MTC.

So last week was really confusing. The other Elders are really cool but the campus looks the same. My companion Elder Warner and I always get turned around. Elder Warner is from Wyoming and he is serving in Oklahoma Tulsa Mission. I dont know why we were paired together because I'm going to Vegas. Yeah Baby! The other Elders I room with are Elder Hubbard and Elder Blakemore. They are like perfect together. Elder Hubbard is a big guy and Elder Blakemore is short and looks like the actor Seth Green ha ha. I'll send pictures soon.

I leave from the MTC on May 18. The MTC has got me soo pumped. We went to the Temple today and now I'm like super pumped (sorry Mom, I forgot to hand out the names but I will next week). Anyway I'm getting used to the MTC now so it isn't so confusing. The mountains are humungous. Wow. I kept taking pics on the way up here and Keith was like, why do you keep taking pics of the mountains? I have never seen something like that. It was pretty intense.

I want you all to know that our Father in Heaven loves us very much. He cares for us and wants us to make good choices. I know that this is the best thing I can be doing right now and I'm grateful for your prayers and support. The other Elders were talking about a website call dearelder.com where you can write here to the MTC instead of email because we only get 30 min to read and write emails. So check it out.

Thanks.

Elder Richards(I really like the sound of that)

No comments:

Post a Comment